A Winning & Successful Strategy
- Proven successful Team approach
with a strategically defined process.
- Experienced Recruiting Team in specialized industries:
Account Managers, Research Specialists, and Recruiters.
- Response Time:
5-7 days (qualifying a job to submitting candidates to client)
- 95% Placement Success Rate
Proven process that works
1Client Consult and Advisement
- Account Manager works with client to analyze job requirements.
- Account Manager discusses the client’s selling points of job, which includes target market and market trends.
- Account Manager educates Research Specialist of client’s job requirements and target audience.
- Research Specialist builds comprehensive candidate list utilizing internal and external resources to reach all potential candidates.
- Account Manager and Research Assistant educate Recruiters (1 to 2) of client’s job requirements and selling points, along with discussing compiled comprehensive candidate list.
4Candidate Cold Calling and Pursue
- Recruiters cold call 80-100 candidates each day.
- Recruiters spend up to 45 minutes speaking with selected top qualified candidates.
5Internal Assessment and Present Candidates
- Recruiters present all top candidates to Account Manager for review.
- Account Manager presents to client approx. 4 to 6 qualified candidates and submit candidates’ portfolios for review.
6Job Placement Analysis
- Account Manager discusses submitted candidates with client to obtain feedback.
- Account Manager provides to client an overall job search feedback report.
7Interview Management and Offer Presentation
- Account Manager facilitates interview process between candidates and client.
- Account Manager evaluates offer package with client to maximize probability of a successful hire.
If you’re interested in more information or if you would like to speak with a GNR representative, please fill out the request form below and we will respond to your inquiry promptly.
If you are a candidate please inquire through the “Find a Position” area. Do not submit a resume through let’s talk.
You will be notified if your level of expertise matches position criteria.