Aviation, Aerospace & Defense
New areas of growth for air, space, and defense spending.
This industry is GNR’s strength with many placements in all three sectors for companies like Lockheed Martin, L-3, Aviall, and General Dynamics. Despite recorded cutbacks these sectors are not shrinking, in fact some areas like Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) will continue to grow—as will unmanned aviation technology. While the number of new aircrafts being built may drop, funding will find its way to other areas such as Cyber Security and Communications infrastructure. There is also a push for greener engines and of course the people to develop these solutions. In addition, maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) will be a hot area as we stretch the functional lives of current fleets. Lastly, most recently, there is the excitement around the commercialization of space exploration!
Areas of Experience
- Aerospace, Avionics Electronic Systems
- Air Traffic Control (ATC)
- Artificial Intelligence
- Command and Control Systems / C4ISR Systems
- Commercial Aircraft Manufacturing & Integration
- Guidance & Navigation & Telemetry Components
- MRO/MR Maintenance, Repair & Overhaul Services
- Optical/IR/Laser/Components Manufacturers
- Satellite & Space Payload
- Satellite/Telemetry Equipment
- Ship & Submarine Manufacturing & Integration
- Unmanned Vehicle Development, Manufacture & Operations
- Vehicle Electronics Equipment & Systems
- Weapons, Ordinance and Munitions Development
Our clients include:
- BAE Systems
- DAS Technologies
- Harris RF
- L-3 Communications
- Smiths Detection
Providing the following clearances:
- Top Secret
- Top Secret/SCI
- Top Secret/SCI/CI Polygraph & Lifestyle Polygraph
- Our Aviation, Aerospace & Defense account managers are specialists
who focus exclusively on our clients in these industries.
- Our recruiters all have career and educational experience working with technology based companies—so they understand your business and its hiring requirements.
- GNR has reengineered talent acquisition, freeing recruiters from administrative tasks and enabling them to make more contacts, and deliver higher-quality candidates—faster.
- GNR has invested to gain access to a wider cache of working professionals,
too busy succeeding to be actively looking. We develop our lists from a larger database immediately broadening the number, and suitability of potential candidates.
- GNR does not allow geographical barriers to impact their ability to provide top-notch service, It is true that the wider the geographical area, the greater is the chance that we can find the best candidates for our clients; no matter where they are located in the world!
Choose your discipline:
If you’re interested in more information or if you would like to speak with a GNR representative, please fill out the request form below and we will respond to your inquiry promptly.
If you are a candidate please inquire through the “Find a Position” area. Do not submit a resume through let’s talk.
You will be notified if your level of expertise matches position criteria.