An ongoing revolution in material handling.
Automated movement of materials through manufacture and delivery is in growing demand for everything from smaller bakeries to global retailers. While the industry requires top technical leadership, designers, and engineers to develop ever more sophisticated robotic systems—and the applications that drive them—It also requires the marketing, IT, financial and logistics expertise needed to manage their successful sale.
GNR was founded by two engineers, who were also experienced—and very successful recruiters. They knew there was a better way and set out to restructure the process—dividing it into three functions that freed recruiters to do what they did best. After 15 years of refinement, the GNR method works for all disciplines within your organization.
GNR's Industrial Automation/Machinery team recruits for companies in the following areas:
- Automation Systems
- Identification Systems
- Industrial Communication
- Industrial Controls
- Manufacturing Execution System
- Operator Control and Monitoring Systems
- PC-based Automation
- Power Supplies
- Process Instrumentation and Analytics
- Product Lifecycle Management Software
- Process Control System
Our clients include:
- Livingston & Haven
- Controlled Kinematics
- General Electric
- Our Industrial Automation/Machinery account managers are specialists
who focus exclusively on our clients in these industries.
- Our recruiters all have career and educational experience working with technology based companies—so they understand your business and its hiring requirements.
- GNR has reengineered talent acquisition, freeing recruiters from administrative tasks and enabling them to make more contacts, and deliver higher-quality candidates—faster.
- GNR has invested to gain access to a wider cache of working professionals,
too busy succeeding to be actively looking. We develop our lists from a larger database immediately broadening the number, and suitability of potential candidates.
- GNR does not allow geographical barriers to impact their ability to provide top-notch service, It is true that the wider the geographical area, the greater is the chance that we can find the best candidates for our clients; no matter where they are located in the world!
Choose your discipline:
If you’re interested in more information or if you would like to speak with a GNR representative, please fill out the request form below and we will respond to your inquiry promptly.
If you are a candidate please inquire through the “Find a Position” area. Do not submit a resume through let’s talk.
You will be notified if your level of expertise matches position criteria.